A pancake is a flat cake which is thin and round usually which is made up of a starch base batter by using egg, potato, butter, banana too. As I am vegeterian I prefer things purely veg so I will be making a banana pancake instead of egg pancake. This is really awesome dish for any occasion and a sunday breakfast too. You can try this on any day and its easy as well as fast to make.
- Maida or all purpose flour 2 cups
- Atta or wheat flour 1 cup
- Banana 1 piece
- Milk 1 cup
- Baking soda 2 pinch
- Baking powder 1/3 tablespoon
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla esscence 3-4 drops optional
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Dry fruits grated
- Honey or nutella
- Take a mixing bowl and add all purpose flour, atta, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder to it. First mix these properly with the help of a whisk.
- Now add butter to it and mix to make crumbled mixture. Add vanilla esscence to it.
- In another bowl add a peeled and choped banana and mash it with a small whisk or you may try spoon or fork too. Mash it properly. You can grind it too.
- Now add milk to the mixture so that it will have the consistency of a batter.
- Take a non stick pan and put it on gas burner to heat it.
- Now with the help of a laddle pour it on the pan in sets it will spread by itself no need to touch it to give shapes as it will ruin the pancakes shape and taste both.
- You will see bubbles occuring over the pancake, once it stops occuring turn the pancake.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides. Pancakes are ready.
- Garnish with banana, nutella and nuts of your choice. Serve hot with coffee is best.
- You may use peanut butter too instead of nutella or honey to serve it's yum that way too.
- Once you pour the batter over pan to make pancakes donot touch it to spread or give shapes as it will ruin the texture and hence the taste of pancake.