The word dalgona is greek word for korean coffee. This is my everyday's normal coffee during breakfast but the difference is its caffiene amount, dalgona contains high amount of caffiene, so it should not be taken by pregnant, breastfeeding women, diabetic, bp and other caffiene restricted patients as well.
Suddenly this was so trending too and it made me to make it and I am a caffiene lover so I really loved it.
- Coffee 2 teaspoon
- Sugar 4 teaspoon
- Milk 2 cups
- Water one or two tablespoon
- In a broad mug take two teaspoon coffee and four teaspoon sugar. Add one tablespoon water to this and with the help of coffee stirring machine ( you cna use hands if you donot have coffee stirring machine, in that case use spoon to stir with hands but it will be highly tirring to stir upto 8-15 minutes continously )stir the coffee and mixture for 2 minutes continously.
- The above process is to fill air insie the coffee sugar mixture as air will get inside the mixture this will get fluffed up and creamy texture will come.
- So now the coffee is converted into creamy substance add this to milk. Milk can be hot or cold according to your mood, taste or need. So in a coffee mug take hot milk for hot dalgona coffee and cold milk for cold dalgona/ dalgonah coffee and add two table spoon of the coffee creqam above this.
- Stir the whole solution to mix the cream of coffee and drink well.